Daylily Open Garden 2016
One weekend only:
Friday & Saturday, July 1st - 2nd
11:00 am to 4:00 pm
Please call one day ahead!
Visits are by appointment only.
Please, no pets!
- No smoking is allowed at Toad Hollow
- Please stay on the paths – do not step into the flower beds to get better shots. It is too easy to damage the plants.
- Also, do not set photo tripods, lighting, or umbrellas inside the flower beds.
- Do not ‘deadhead’ the flowers, or trim plants to make them look better. All such things must be left to the Toad Hollow staff.
- Do not take pollen samples.
- Small children and pets are not encouraged, but if they come along please keep close control at all times.
- Do not pick flowers, even those which have gone by (they might represent a desired cross); also resist the temptation to pull “weeds”.
- But DO enjoy your visit to Toad Hollow.